Adrianne represents clients in all varieties of commercial litigation, ranging from general business and contract disputes to insurance defense to fiduciary litigation. Because each client has unique goals and tolerances, she adapts her approach to fit the circumstances of each case, whether preparing a matter for trial or searching for early resolutions.
She has extensive experience working with clients at every step, including managing the discovery process and handling depositions. Adrianne has worked with a range of clients, including a number of oil and gas companies, lending institutions, and coal companies. She has experience practicing in Kentucky’s state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate levels.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2010)
- Kentucky Journal of Equine, Agriculture, and Natural Resources, staff member
- University of Kentucky (B.A., summa cum laude, 2007)
- Honors Program; Departmental Honors in Sociology
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association Women Lawyers' Association, president (2014)
- United Way of the Bluegrass, Young Leaders Society Steering Committee
- Girls of the Run of Central Kentucky, fall and spring Race Committee
- Kentucky Rising Stars®