Adrienne is a member of our Corporate Department where she focuses her practice on financial services, bank regulatory compliance, and commercial litigation. She represents financial institutions, licensed lenders, mortgage servicers, and insurance companies in litigation and in matters involving banking and securities law, corporate governance, and public finance.
Adrienne also represents individuals and businesses in commercial litigation in state and federal court. Before joining the firm, Adrienne worked at a national litigation firm where she focused primarily on class actions involving financial services and insurance products.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Villanova Law Review, Articles Editor
- Colgate University (B.A., cum laude, 2011)
- New Jersey
- Villanova Law J. Willard O’Brien American Inn of Court
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association