Mr. Greenberg practices in firm’s Litigation Department. His practice includes a wide range of litigation matters that include personal injury claims, deliberate intent actions, toxic torts, breach of contract cases, insurance coverage disputes, consumer protection violations, class actions and transportation matters. Mr. Greenberg has successfully authored and argued a variety of motions and briefs, including motions to dismiss, summary judgment briefs and complex pretrial motions. Alex works closely with clients to ensure that a litigation plan is developed that will accomplish the client’s particular objectives and needs in any given case.
Originally from Martinsburg, WV, Mr. Greenberg attended West Virginia University where he graduated Magna Cum Laude with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting through the College of Business and Economics. While an undergraduate, he served as Treasurer for WVU’s Student Government Association. During law school, Alex was a member of the West Virginia Law Review and a three time recipient of the J. Oakley Seibert Memorial Scholarship.
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., 2012)
- West Virginia Law Review, Senior Development Editor
- West Virginia University (B.S., 2009)
- West Virginia
- Southern District of West Virginia
- Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United Way of Mon and Preston County, Emerging Leader and Dinsmore & Shohl Campaign Coordinator
- West Virginia Defense Trial Counsel, Vice-President of Employment Law Committee
- Leadership Monongalia, Class of 2017
- Legal Aid of West Virginia, Volunteer