A partner in the Litigation Department, Alicia boasts a diverse practice, handling everything from product liability and breach of warranty cases to commercial litigation matters, including non-solicit, breach of contract cases, and real property litigation. She also assists business clients in defending tort actions, including premises liability, negligence and wrongful death claims. She has worked with a variety of clients, from internationally-known vehicle manufacturers, to residential and commercial loan servicers and from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Alicia is adept at guiding clients through every step of litigation, whether managing the discovery process, participating in depositions or negotiating settlements. She also has extensive experience in preparing matters for mediations and arbitration proceedings, and has taken several cases to jury trials in both federal and state courts. Her thorough, practical approach to working with clients enables her to learn their tolerances and objectives before crafting a strategy that meets their needs.
She has also handled a number of cases involving claims of due process violations against municipalities and government entities. She earned her J.D. from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2007)
- Order of the Coif, Public Service Fellow, Business Editor The Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution
- University of Notre Dame (B.A.A., magna cum laude, 2004)
- Southern District of Ohio
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Northern District of Ohio
- Ursuline Mock Trial Team, advisor, 2008-2010
- Greater Cincinnati Notre Dame Alumni Club, Community Service Chair board member, 2009-2011
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Notre Dame Club of Columbus
- Selected for the Ohio Rising Stars® List