Allison's practice focuses on litigation and counseling with an emphasis on management-side (both private and public employers) employment discrimination, wage and hour, non-competes, and leave laws. She regularly appears before both state and federal courts as well as administrative agencies and has experience with arbitrations under collective bargaining agreements. Allison defends employers against charges filed with the EEOC and state and local fair employment agencies, and has experience defending cases brought by the EEOC as a litigant. In addition, she regularly counsels employers on personnel matters arising under the ADEA, FMLA, and other state and federal employment laws. Allison has successfully defended class and collective actions in the WARN Act and wage and hour contexts.
Prior to joining the firm, Allison practiced in the Chicago office of Franczek Radelet, P.C. Earlier in her career, she practiced in the Chicago office of Sidley Austin LLP.
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 2006)
- Williams College (B.A., magna cum laude, 2003)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- United Way Emerging Leader
- Impact 100
- Know Theatre, Board of Directors
- Acritas Stars