The Dinsmore Labor & Employment Appellate Practice Group is experienced at all levels of the labor and employment appellate process:
- Attorneys who successfully argue and brief cases before the United States Supreme Court, United States Circuit Courts of Appeals, State Supreme Courts and all other levels of the appellate process
- Former law clerks at the United States Circuit Courts of Appeals and United States District Courts
- Each attorney in the group has trial and appellate experience in all realms of labor and employment litigation: (1) the administrative stage; (2) trial; and (3) the federal and state appellate stages
- The practice group’s experience at both the trial and appellate levels enables it to serve clients’ needs at trial by preserving issues for appeal, and then, in the appeals process, by addressing any and all appellate issues
- Attorney members assist clients and other attorneys in appellate court mediation programs due to the extensive mediation experience among its members
This experience enables Dinsmore’s Labor & Employment Appellate Practice Group to aid clients from trial through appeals, and it enables the Labor & Employment Appellate Practice Group to assist clients and other attorneys after trial in preparing and engaging in the appeals process.