Ashley is an associate in the Intellectual Property Department practicing in the Trademark Procurement/Management & Copyright practice group. Ashley counsels clients on a wide range of intellectual property protection, including trademarks (domestic and international), copyrights, branding, social media, advertising, and patent procurement (utility and design).
She has a thorough understanding of intellectual property law, including protecting her clients’ innovations and creating, securing, and enforcing their brand, both domestically and abroad. Ashley is admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office as a registered patent attorney and has a bachelor’s degree in chemistry.
Ashley currently serves as the Outreach Officer for CincyIP, an organization of intellectual property professionals from around the region. She is also a member of the steering committee for CincyBrand, a highly successful conference for legal practitioners, marketers and business owners on the subject of branding and licensing.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Dean’s List
- Cincinnati Law Review, Intellectual Property & Computer Law Journal
- Kentucky Wesleyan College (B.S., cum laude, 2011)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Southern District of Ohio
- CincyIP; Outreach Officer
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- United Way Emerging Leader
Intellectual Property Owners Association, Trademarks Committee Member
International Trademark Association (“INTA”) Member
Pro Bono Partnership of Ohio Volunteer