An experienced immigration attorney, Barbara assists companies of all sizes across the U.S. in navigating immigration laws as they impact the employment of foreign nationals, both on a temporary and permanent basis. Her clients include a national insurance agency, multiple higher education institutions, energy firms, religious institutions and a variety of others.
Representing employers in every aspect of the immigration process, Barbara assists clients with non-immigrant work visas, such as Es, H-1Bs, L-1A and L-1Bs, H-3s, Os, Rs, TNs, and with the permanent residence process via PERM, multi-national manager cases, special recruitment, extraordinary ability, outstanding researchers and National Interest Waiver petitions. She not only uses her expertise to develop comprehensive immigration programs for companies with large foreign national populations, but she also uses that same knowledge and care when counseling a company through its first time sponsoring a foreign worker. Each client receives the same care and attention.
Barbara also advises clients on I-9 compliance and worksite enforcement issues.
- University of Kentucky (J.D., 1992)
- Centre College (B.A., 1989)
- English and Economics
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Leadership Louisville, 2009 Focus Louisville Graduate
- GO Ministries
- Metro Christian Legal Aid, Board Member 2016
- "Top Lawyers" in Immigration Law by Louisville Magazine, March 2014