Bethany is a member of Intellectual Property Department, where she works with clients to help them protect their innovations and ideas. She brings unique experience to clients, having previously worked as an intern in the Intellectual Property division at the Rolls Royce Corporation, where she handled interviewing inventors, reviewed office actions, performed patentability searches and developed patentability opinions. Her understanding of intellectual property issues from both a legal and business perspective enable her to provide well-rounded insight to clients.
- Michigan State University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2015)
- Dean's List, International Law Review
- The Ohio State University (B.S., 2012)
- Mechanical Engineering
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Southern District of Ohio