Brad Evers is a Partner in the Corporate Department. Brad regularly works with clients on the purchase and sale of businesses in both asset and stock transactions, financing and lending agreements, real estate transactions, drafting and negotiation of a wide variety of contracts, corporate governance, buy/sell and close corporation agreements, employment agreement and employee termination matters. He serves as an outside general counsel for several of his clients.
Brad is the General Counsel of the Dayton-Montgomery County Port Authority, the premier public development entity in the Dayton area and has worked extensively with the State of Ohio, Montgomery County and the City of Dayton on Port Authority projects.
Brad is the General Counsel for the Miami Valley School, served for more than 20 years as a member of the Centerville City Schools Board of Education and is the Co-Chair of the Firm's Education Law Practice Group.
- Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William & Mary (J.D., 1980)
- James Madison University (B.S., 1977)
- Political Science
- American Bar Association, Ohio State Bar Association, Dayton Bar Association
- Centerville City School District, member, Board of Education (1996-2017)
- Mack Industries, Inc., Board of Advisors
- Price Brothers Company, General Counsel (1987-2006; company merged)
- Alliance for Education, past member of the Board of Directors
- Centerville Education Foundation, past member of the Board of Directors
- Metropolitan Dayton YMCA, past member of the Board of Directors
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell