Brett Miller is a Partner in the Litigation Department. Brett represents major manufacturing companies, interstate trucking companies, food processing, retail and institutional clients. He has been named a Certified Workers' Compensation Specialist by the Ohio State Bar Association under the guidelines of the Supreme Court.
Prior to joining the firm, Brett served as Vice President of Buckingham, Doolittle and Burroughs Board of Managers. Earlier in his career, Brett worked for two years as a staff attorney for the Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 1981)
- Miami University (A.B., 1978)
- Northern District of Ohio
- Southern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Builders Exchange of Central Ohio, Workers' Compensation Trustee
- Stefanie's Champions, Steering Committee
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© since 1995
- Selected for the Ohio Super Lawyers® List since 2004
- Named “Lawyer of the Year” in Columbus for Workers' Compensation Law - Employers by The Best Lawyers in America®, 2013
- Named to the “Top Lawyers 2014” list by Columbus CEO Magazine