Brian’s thorough knowledge of corporate law matters, including experience with private and public securities offerings, and mergers and acquisitions of all sizes, enables him to bring efficient results for clients. Having worked with clients in a variety of industries, from health care to software, his practical approach allows him to learn each client’s operations and objectives before tailoring a strategy to suit their needs.
He earns the trust of his clients through his due diligence into exploring every avenue for resolutions. Brian has significant transactional experience with companies of all sizes, representing companies on all sides of middle and small market transactions. He also has extensive experience in working with start-up entities, guiding them through organizations, capital raising and exits.
Brian’s work has led to his recognition in The Legal 500 US 2011 Edition in the areas of middle-market transactions (defined as up to $500 million), where he is described as being “masterful at putting the terms of a deal together, being a subject matter expert in certain areas and pulling the entire acquisition team together to ensure all points are thoroughly considered and implemented.”
He is vice chair of the Business, Acquisitions and Securities practice group and co-chair of the firm's Recruiting Committee.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., cum laude, 2005)
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2001)
- Political Science
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association, Business & Corporate Law Committee, past chair
- Over the Rhine Chamber of Commerce, Board Member, Business Attraction and Retention Committee
- 4C for Children, board member, Trusteeship Committee, chair
- Ohio Rising Stars®
- Cincy Magazine's Leading Lawyers
- Recommended for Mergers, Acquisitions and Buyouts by The Legal 500 United States
- Best Lawyers® (2018)