Caroline is a member of the Litigation Department and Workers' Compensation Practice Group. She has represented clients in various stages of civil litigation primarily in the areas of insurance defense, product liability and employment. She has drafted numerous briefs, complaints, pre-trial motions, memoranda and discovery requests, and responses.
Prior to joining the firm, Caroline practiced at the Columbus office of Lane, Alton, Horst, LLC.
- Capital University School of Law (J.D., 1996)
- DePauw University (B.A., 1992)
- Political Science
- Supreme Court of Ohio
- Court Appointed Special Advocates, guardian ad litem
- Upper Arlington Library Board of Trustees, vice president
- BEARS Preschool Board of Trustees, secretary