Carolyn is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property Prosecution and Opinion Practice Group. She is admitted to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and has experience preparing and prosecuting U.S. and foreign patent applications in many technical areas, with a specialty in petroleum engineering.
Prior to joining Dinsmore & Shohl, Carolyn graduated from The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. She now assists clients in all areas of intellectual property law, including patentability searches and opinions, patent application preparation and prosecution, patent infringement studies and opinions, and patent maintenance and enforcement.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution, Managing Editor
- CALI Award for Excellence: Patent Law
- University of Oklahoma (B.S., magna cum laude)
- Petroleum Engineering
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office