Cassie is a member of the Litigation Department, where she focuses her practice on product liability and premises liability defense. She represents a wide variety of clients, ranging from a leading consumer goods retailer to various medical, industrial and recreational product manufacturers, in high-stakes litigation. She is adept at tailoring her approach to meet each client’s unique circumstance and objectives, whether building a litigation strategy or negotiating settlements.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Cassie practiced in the Lexington office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 2000)
- Kentucky Law Journal, staff member & associate editor
- University of Kentucky (B.S., cum laude, 1996)
- Eastern District of Kentucky
- Western District of Kentucky
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- University of Kentucky College of Law Alumni Association, board member
- Selected for the Kentucky Super Lawyers® List
- Selected for the Kentucky Rising Stars® List, 2014
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell