Cesare Sclafani is a member of our Intellectual Property Department. A primary focus of his practice involves all facets of patent prosecution including novelty searching, patent application preparation and prosecuting patent applications before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Cesare has extensive experience in managing patent portfolios in the United States and has worked with automotive manufacturers and suppliers, manufacturers of packaging, consumer product companies and entrepreneurs. He also prepares and prosecutes trademark and copyright applications.
He earned his Juris Doctor cum laude from Wayne State University Law School and is admitted to practice before the State Courts of Michigan, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan and the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Cesare currently represents the sixth circuit in the Representative Assembly for the State Bar of Michigan and is President of the Wayne State University Law School Alumni Association.
- Wayne State University Law School (J.D., 2008)
- Oakland University (B.S., 2005)
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
- Eastern District of Michigan
- State Bar of Michigan, Intellectual Property Law
- Wayne State University, Law School Alumni Board, President
- Italian American Bar Association of Michigan
- Macomb County Bar Association