Christen Hignett is a member of the Litigation Department. Her practice is focused on defending employers in workers' compensation matters, both in administrative hearings and in court proceedings. Christen previously participated in an externship for the Hon. John D. Holschuh, District Judge for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
- Capital University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2005)
- Order of the Curia, CALI award recipient
- Capital University Law Review, Executive Articles Editor
- Miami University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2001)
- Ohio State Bar Association