Forward thinking and business minded, Christian has built a practice of advising clients on a variety of complex issues in an ever-changing, fast-paced corporate world. He focuses on achieving client objectives by providing sound strategic advice in the areas of corporate, banking and securities law, including mergers and acquisitions, federal securities law compliance, public and private stock offerings, capital formation, regulatory compliance, and general corporate governance matters.
Christian has extensive and significant experience servicing financial sector clients ranging from multi-billion dollar public financial institutions to community banks and thrifts. He counsels financial institutions in strategic growth planning, holding company formation, M&A transactions and other critical situations and has a broad range of experience in complex transactional, securities, regulatory, governance and compliance matters impacting this highly regulated and ever-evolving sector. Christian has also been a resource for the firm’s leadership covering the impact of Dodd-Frank Act regulations on the firm’s financial sector clients.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Christian served as General Counsel for The Ohio Division of Financial Institutions working on various regulatory and corporate matters pertaining to state-chartered financial institutions.
- New York Law School (J.D., with high honors)
- Dean’s List
- Recipient of Dean’s Leadership Award
- National Order of the Barrister
- Vice Chair, Moot Court Association
- Rutgers University (B.S.)
- New York
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Hispanic Chamber of Columbus, Board of Directors
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Mentor
- Hispanic National Bar Association, President of Region X
- Selected for the Ohio Rising Stars® List
- Named to the "Top Lawyers" list by Columbus CEO Magazine