Chris Cashen is a partner in the Toxic Tort Practice Group, and co-chair of the Product Liability Practice Group. Chris serves as national counsel for an international medical products manufacturer, regional counsel for an international industrial equipment manufacturer, and as coordinating expert and discovery counsel in a series of motor vehicle cases.
Chris has handled a variety of automotive, aviation, industrial equipment, medical equipment, pharmaceutical, and recreational product matters in Kentucky and over 20 other states. Chris has tried over two dozen cases to verdict.
Prior to joining the firm, Chris practiced in the Lexington office of Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, where he served as Chair of the Product Liability Practice Group.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., 1991)
- University of Kentucky (B.B.A., 1988)
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Vice-Chair of the Products, General Liability and Consumer Law Committee of the tort and Insurance Practice Sections, 1997-2004
- Defense Research Institute
- Graduate of the International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy
- Keeneland Concours d'Elegance (benefitting the UK Children's Hospital), Board of Directors
- Christ the King School Board, Former President
- Ronald McDonald House Charities, Former Assistant Treasurer
- Boy Scouts of America, Chapter Liaison
- Named "Lawyer of the Year" in Lexington for Product Liability Litigation by The Best Lawyers in America®, 2016
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America©
- Selected for the Kentucky Super Lawyers® List