Daniel's experience includes performing a full range of tasks related to trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and other parts of IP law. This also includes advertising, sponsorship and domain name issues. Daniel represents large, multi-national corporate clients during IP due diligence reviews, including those involving corporate restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, asset transfers and spin-offs. He works with clients and foreign law firms on issues involving global trademark prosecution and filing strategies, files trademark applications in the U.S. and internationally and deals with action responses, specimen of use reviews and other formalities. Daniel also handles anti-counterfeiting enforcement in international jurisdictions such as China and the United Arab Emirates.
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D., 2010)
- DePaul Journal of Art, Technology, and Intellectual Property Law, editor (2009 - 2010), staff writer (2008 - 2009)
- Cleveland Institute of Music (M.M., 2006)
- New England Conservatory of Music (B.M., 2004)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois