Dan is a partner in our Huntington office. He has litigated hundreds of matters in Federal and State Court and has been named a Best Lawyer in the areas of Commercial Litigation, as well as Banking & Finance Litigation. His academic background in accounting and finance has served him well in a multitude of mergers and acquisitions and resulted in him being named a Best Lawyer in the area of Mergers & Acquisition law.
In the past year Dan has tried cases in State Court and been successful in obtaining the outright Dismissal of a number of matter involving the West Virginia Consumer Credit and Protection Act. He has also been corporate counsel for a variety of entities leading them through the litigation maze and assisting in the obtaining of bond financing for one client which exceeded Twenty-Two Million Dollars and conventional financing for another client which totaled in excess of Fifteen Million Dollars.
- University of Toledo College of Law (J.D., 1985)
- University of Cincinnati (B.B.A., magna cum laude, 1982)
- Accounting and Finance
- West Virginia
- Southern District of West Virginia
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Board of the Foster Foundation
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for Banking & Finance Law, Commercial Litigation, Banking & Finance Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Selected for the West Virginia Super Lawyers® List