Dan has litigated hundreds of matters in federal and state court and recognized by Best Lawyers in the areas of Commercial Litigation, as well as Banking & Finance Litigation. His academic background in accounting and finance has served him well in a multitude of mergers and acquisitions and resulted in and additional recognition from Best Lawyers in the area of Mergers & Acquisition Law.
In the past year, Dan has tried cases in state court and been successful in obtaining the outright dismissal of a number of matters involving the West Virginia Consumer Credit and Protection Act. He has also been corporate counsel for a variety of entities leading them through the litigation maze and assisting in the obtaining of bond financing for one client which exceeded $22 million and conventional financing for another client which totaled in excess of $15 million.
- University of Toledo College of Law (J.D., 1985)
- University of Cincinnati (B.B.A., magna cum laude, 1982)
- Accounting and Finance
- West Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- Foster Foundation, board member
- Best Lawyers®
- Banking & Finance Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Banking & Finance Litigation
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- West Virginia Super Lawyers®