A member of the Commercial Litigation Department, Danny has experience in state and federal courts representing a variety of individuals and businesses in complex business and commercial litigation matters, including fiduciary litigation, creditor’s rights and contract disputes. His experience spans both trial courts and appellate courts in Kentucky.
Danny has significant experience representing clients in multiple stages of litigation, including discovery, motion practice, and alternative dispute resolution. He has experience representing a large brewer in litigation and administrative licensing matters before the Kentucky Alcoholic Beverage Commission, and transportation companies in personal injury matters and general tort cases. In addition, he provides counsel on general corporate matters to clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, banking, food service, healthcare and public utilities.
- Loyola University of Chicago (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- Loyola University Chicago Law Review, Articles Editor
- Miami University (B.A., cum laude, 2008)
- Diplomacy and Foreign Affairs
- Kentucky Supreme Court
- Western District of Kentucky
- Eastern District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Fund for the Arts, NeXt! Leadership Program
- Louisville Ballet Relevé Society
- Louisville Public Media Community Advisory Board
- Selected for the Kentucky Rising Stars® List