David focuses his practice on federal litigation, with a particular emphasis on patent infringement and the False Claims Act.
He has been a member of the United States Army Reserve for more than a decade and currently serves as the senior enlisted leader of the Michigan Detachment of the 338th Army Reserve Command Band. David spent nearly a year in Montataire, France as an elementary school English language instructor.
Currently, he is an active member of the Cincinnati Bar Association, where he serves on the board of the Young Lawyers’ section as the co-chair of the Mock Trial Committee. In addition to the CBA, David is engaged with various community organizations and is an avid supporter of the arts.
During law school, David served as a judicial extern to the Judge Sidney I. Schenkier.
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Ohio University (B.A., 2007)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Army Reserve, 338th Army Reserve Command Band – acting first sergeant
- Cincinnati Bar Association