Doug Feichtner handles a wide variety of litigation in state and federal courts in both Ohio and Kentucky. Doug’s practice ranges from toxic tort class action disputes to contract matters, products, and intellectual property litigation. He gained valuable experience early in his career defending an international manufacturer of flavors and fragrances in lawsuits filed all over the country, taking depositions, arguing motions, and assisting in multiple jury trials. More recently, Doug has represented a large coal mining operation in a multi-million dollar property-rights case adverse to a gas pipeline operation. He also has significant experience in preparing corporate witnesses in "bet-the-company" cases, and working with individuals in the areas of industrial hygiene and exposure assessment.
Doug’s vast litigation experience has enabled him to develop efficiencies when preparing matters for trial, specifically involving ESI discovery procedures. He has developed protocols for, and led, document review teams on several large cases. And his thorough understanding of ESI discovery ensures he is able to efficiently cull and analyze data, build effective cases, and save his clients tens of thousands of dollars in the process.
Doug is actively involved with the Volunteer Lawyers for the Poor, serves as chair of the Blue Ash YMCA Branch Board, and formerly coached the boys’ and girls’ swim team at Madeira High School for nine years.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 2002)
- Miami University (B.A., cum laude, 1999)
- Southern District of Ohio
- Eastern District of Kentucky
- Western District of Kentucky
- Northern District of Ohio
- Blue Ash YMCA Board, Chairman
- ASTM Building Energy Performance Assessment and Disclosure Task Force, Legal Subcommittee
- Defense Research Institute, Young Lawyers Steering Committee
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Poor Coordinator
- Evans Scholars Alumnus, Birdie Club
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association, YLS Run for Kids Planning Committee
- Kentucky Bar Association
- United Way, Emerging Leaders Society
- Madeira High School, Varsity Swim Coach
- Cincinnati Art Museum, Futures Member
- Selected for the Ohio Rising Stars® List