Ed Cavezza has represented more than one out of every four of Ohio's 611 school districts.
Much of Mr. Cavezza's contact with Ohio school districts involves preparation of tax levy and bond issuance proceedings. He assists dozens of clients annually with replacement, renewal and new money tax levies, income tax, emergency, combination and permanent improvement levies.
As bond counsel for many of Ohio's traditional governmental issuers, Mr. Cavezza enjoys existing relationships with the cities of Newark, Oxford, Cambridge and Chillicothe and the counties of Ottawa, Fayette, Crawford, Wyandot, Lorain, and Hardin.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1982)
- University of Scranton (B.S., summa cum laude, 1979)
- Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Ohio State High School Mock Trial Program, Volunteer Judge
- Moritz College of Law Moot Court Competition, Volunteer Judge
- Central Ohio Top Lawyers 2016 (Avvo)
- Best Lawyers in America, Public Finance Law
- Named to the “Top Lawyers” list by Columbus CEO Magazine
- Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating AV