Eli is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department, where his practice focuses on labor and employment and workers compensation. His experience includes drafting the response for a case before the Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia. He has also assisted clients with abstracting and drafting complex title opinions for oil, gas and coal leases, analyzing real estate contracts for Fortune 500 companies to determine liquidity potential and researching novel conveyance issues and drafting real estate contracts.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2015)
- The Ohio State University School of Environment and Natural Resources (M.E.N.R., 2015)
- University of Cincinnati (B.B.A., 2012)
- West Virginia
- Ohio State Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar Association