Elizabeth is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department. She focuses her practice on general civil, commercial, and transportation defense. She also has experience in medical malpractice, nursing home, extended care facility, and insurance defense.
A native of Huntington, W.V., she attended Duke University and earned her B.A. in English. She graduated from Wake Forest University School of Law where she served as the Secretary of the Veterans Advocacy Law Organization (VALOR) and chaired the committee for the First Annual Veteran’s Day VALOR 5k Run. She also earned a CALI Award for Excellence in Conflict of Laws.
Elizabeth stays active in the community and has been a member of the Junior League of Huntington and has served as an Ambassador for the United Way of the River Cities.
- Wake Forest University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Duke University (B.A., 2007)
- West Virginia
- Southern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia State Bar Association
- Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia
- Cabell County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Junior League of Huntington
- United Way of River Cities, Ambassador