Elizabeth is a member of our Litigation Department.
Prior to joining the firm, she clerked for Chief Judge R. Guy Cole, Jr. where she collaborated with the judge and clerks on criminal and civil appellate matters involving a variety of legal issues, including habeas corpus and AEDPA; sentencing under the U.S.S.G.; First, Fourth and Sixth Amendment rights; and administrative appeals.
She began her legal career in New York City before moving to Columbus. Elizabeth has experience representing businesses and high net-worth individuals at each stage of litigation and in regulatory matters. She has also worked on the client service team for a national insurance agency.
- Emory University School of Law (J.D., 2011)
- Columbia University (B.A., 2005)
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of New Jersey
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Northern District of Ohio
- Southern District of Ohio
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Columbus Bar Association, Minorities in the Profession and MLK, Jr. Symposium Committees
- John Mercer Langston Bar Association, Communications Chair
- Franklin County Children Services, Mentor, Malaika and Volunteer Services Advisory Committees
- Women for Economic and Leadership Development, Emerging Professionals Committee
- African-American Leadership Academy (United Way of Central Ohio Initiative), Cycle 10