Emily focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, securities regulation, and general corporate law. She has transactional experience working with clients, including large public companies, financial institutions and start-up companies. Emily has helped guide clients through business formation and dissolution, strategic planning, corporate governance matters, contract negotiations, merger and acquisition transactions, private placement offerings, and SEC filings.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, she served as a judicial extern for Magistrate Judge Norah McCann King in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. Emily also served as a law clerk with the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Ohio.
In law school, she was a managing editor for the Ohio State Law Journal and served as a LLM Legal Writing fellow.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- Dean's Scholar
- Ohio State Law Journal, managing editor
- LLM Legal Writing fellow
- The Ohio State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2012)
- Spanish and International Studies
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- ArtsWave, Young Professionals Board
- Cincinnati Arts and Technology Center, Young Professionals Board
- Mount Notre Dame High School, Academic Advisory Committee