Erin is an experienced transactional attorney and member of our Corporate Department and Business, Acquisitions and Securities Practice Group where she focuses on providing legal counsel to privately held businesses at all stages of the business life cycle. Her focused approach to growth and exit planning includes providing business owners with assistance to grow and protect their business while engineering an optimal exit. She is pleased to engage with her clients as both a lawyer and a trusted business advisor.
Erin also serves as outside general counsel to entrepreneurs and emerging technology companies. In this role, she assists clients of various industries, including manufacturing, distribution, health care, technology solutions and staffing, software development, professional services, emerging technologies, real estate development and retail, with decisions related to formation, capitalization and general corporate legal matters.
Her proactive approach to helping clients protect, grow and engineer an optimal exit includes strategizing and documenting business continuity plans for business owners. Erin’s vast experience in successfully completing a variety of transitional changes in ownership through mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, private equity, reorganizations, and generational transfers affords her the ability to best serve her clients.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D.)
- Certificate of Advanced Study in International and Comparative Law
- Westminster College (B.A.)
- Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Young Professionals Board of the Western Pennsylvania Chapter of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Member
- American Cancer Society, Fundraising
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Future Corporate Leaders Board of ACG Pittsburgh, Member, Executive Committee
- Emerging Leadership Board of Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association, Member, Executive Committee
- Listed in Super Lawyers, Pennsylvania Rising Star, Business and Corporate Practice