Breakfast Briefing: Minesweeping - Employer I-9 Compliance, Government Enforcement, E-Verify, and More
United States of America
A DINSMORE BREAKFAST BRIEFING
In a post 9/11 world, complying with changing requirements and fluid enforcement trends can be challenging and time-consuming. Multi-tasking human resource professionals have limited time to spend on these matters — and missteps can be costly. Dinsmore immigration attorneys Greg Adams and Lira Johnson want to equip you with timely information and resources to be better prepared for what lies ahead.
Join them at Dinsmore’s next Labor & Employment Breakfast Briefing, as they cover:
- Common understanding and assumptions regarding I-9 compliance and pitfalls
- Who within the US government enforces what?
- New approaches to I-9 audits — what to do if you’re audited
- The state of E-Verify and E-Verify states
- What to do with “No-Match” letters
- Employer best practices; conducting self-audits; choosing I-9 software and tools
Seating is limited, so respond by October 12th to reserve your space. Applications for Kentucky CLE and SHRM credit have been submitted.