Change is the only constant: Understanding EEOC Initiatives and Responding Effectively
Companies face more rules (and headaches) concerning the employer/employee relationship than in years past. With the EEOC, employers often wonder if their changing rules provide more controversy than clarity — and are concerned about the impact these guidelines will have on their workplace environments.
Join Dinsmore attorney Kathy Quesenberry as she breaks down the latest EEOC initiatives and offers practical strategies to help avoid costly litigation and claimant awards.
In this complimentary 60-minute webinar, Kathy will discuss:
- The latest recruitment and hiring guidelines, including consideration of criminal records/convictions and out-of-work status
- EEOC initiatives to protect immigrant, migrant, LGBT and other “vulnerable” workers
- Americans with Disabilities Act and required reasonable accommodations
- Handling retaliation claims on behalf of individuals who have filed EEOC administrative charges or lawsuits
- New strategies and best practices for responding to agency investigations
Whether you manage one employee or 10,000 you will benefit from this information-packed webinar. Click here to download the recording and PowerPoint slides.
Kathy Quesenberry | Partner
A veteran employment attorney and litigator, Kathy counsels employers on personnel policies and procedures, employee discipline, and harassment investigations. Kathy develops training for managers and HR professionals on hiring, firing, FMLA, wage and hour laws, and a variety of employment-related topics. Her clients range from national and international corporations to smaller family-owned businesses.
SEE A COMPLETE WEBINAR SCHEDULE HERE
Contact Hayley Radant