GPS Tracking of Employees: Balancing Employees’ Right to Privacy with Employers’ Right to Know
Join Dinsmore's Ashley Pack and Brian Moore for an hour long webinar focusing on GPS Tracking of Employees. GPS tracking of employees can cause legal issues related to privacy and can lead to cases involving discrimination. Ashley and Brian will cover:
- What is GPS tracking and how can it be used to run a more efficient business?
- Which states regulate GPS tracking by statute?
- Current trends in GPS tracking law
- 5 tips for avoiding legal liability associated with the GPS tracking of employees
- Best practices for implementing a GPS tracking policy
- Balancing privacy rights with business interests
CLE credit may apply.
Click here for more information and to register.