Lexington Labor & Employment Breakfast Briefing
Please join us for our upcoming complimentary Labor & Employment Breakfast Briefing entitled “The Changing Face of a Diverse Workforce: National Origin, Religious, Genetic and Family Responsibilities Discrimination and Accommodation Issues.” The learning objectives include:
- The changing face of the national and local workforce and why diversity is important from both a business and legal standpoint.
- An overview of recent national origin cases and scenarios illustrating potential national origin discrimination.
- An overview of recent religious discrimination cases and scenarios highlighting potential religious discrimination or the need for accommodation of religious beliefs.
- An overview of GINA – the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008.
- An overview of the EEOC’s Commentary and Guidance of Family Responsibilities Discrimination as well as an overview of cases involving family responsibilities discrimination.
8:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Registration & Breakfast
9:00 AM - 10:30 AM
This program has been approved for 1.5 (General) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Please reserve your seat by Thursday, June 10th.