Society of Financial Service Professionals Seminar & Mixer
United States of America
Please join Dinsmore at our upcoming seminar and mixer. Dinsmore is hosting this event in combination with The Society of Financial Service Professionals. The seminar will begin at 3:00 pm with the mixer following in Dinsmore's lobby at 5:00 pm.
The seminar will discuss, "Best Practices of an Estate Planning Team” and will consist of a 4 member panel: Bruce Bernard, CPA and attorney; William Clark, CLU; David Onega, attorney at Bailey Cavalieri; and Gary Vawter, CFP/financial advisor. Topics to be covered are the following:
Building an effective estate planning team
- What expertise should be involved
- What is each person’s role and expected contribution
- Key elements to success
- How each member can/should help the others on behalf of the client
- Issue spotting within each member’s area of expertise
- Fixing the “oops” caused by clients and other advisors
- Setting a course of action the client should pursue
- Effectively getting the team’s plan implemented
Risks and opportunities for the client
- Identifying incompetent or otherwise unsuitable advice by other advisors
- Advising in your areas of expertise
- Keeping others current on changing legislation
- Estate planning is not a single-need exercise
Evolution of the estate planning process
- Current trends
- “Hot Topics” in each area of expertise
- Questions & Answers
This program will offer 2.0 hours of CE, CFP and CPE credits.
For more information and to register, click HERE.