Transfer of Data and Personal Information Across Borders in the European Union
Mike Glassman has been invited to speak at a 60-minute free webinar on the "Transfer of Data and Personal Information Across Borders in the European Union," sponsored by the Employment Law Alliance.
Presenters will touch on such issues as:
- EU and national privacy directives impacting such issues as monitoring e-mail
- What employers should know about EU and national data privacy agencies
- Unions and works councils’ approach to data privacy and protection
- Transferring data outside of the EU
- Tips and best practices for drafting data protection agreements
- By comparison: an overview of cross-border transfer issues from a U.S. perspective
To register for this webinar, go to: www.employmentlawalliance.com and click the link in the box on the right entitled, “Employment Law Webinars.” Please make note of the starting time in your local time zone.