Grace is a partner in our Litigation Department where she focuses her practice on general and commercial litigation, surety and fidelity bonds and construction litigation. Included in her transactional experience is preparation of construction contracts and financing of principals. She represents clients in matters dealing with all types of surety bonds, including payment and performance bonds, appeal bonds, probate bonds, subdivision bonds, wage and welfare and other fringe benefit bonds. In addition, she represents clients in fidelity matters dealing with commercial crime policies and other financial institution bonds.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D.)
- University of Illinois (B.A.)
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Northern District of Illinois
- Central District of Illinois
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Western District of Wisconsin