In a world of fluid change and high-speed communication, Dinsmore has always been at the forefront of technology. Our attorneys know the diverse issues that impact e-Business. More and more business involves the Internet, and online technology becomes more regionalized, nationalized, and globalized every day. Dinsmore can develop e-Business solutions in a practical and cost-effective manner for any problem the future of online business may hold.
Our services include:
- On-line commerce and trade, business-to-business issues and business-to-consumer transactions
- Patent, trademark, copyright, licensing and related intellectual property issues
- Software development, marketing and protection
- Financing issues relating to development, marketing, new business endeavors, private placements and public offerings
- On-line contracts and negotiations
- On-line communication laws and policies
- Contracts between on-line investors, creators and channels
- Legal and related business issues that arise in the creation of on-line technology
- Privacy issues
- Trade secret issues
- FTC issues
Our e-Business attorneys have ready access to the firm’s other practice groups, enabling us to provide the comprehensive services to meet all of our clients’ needs.