Andy is a member of Dinsmore’s Litigation Department and Workers' Compensation Practice Group. He focuses his practice on workers' compensation defense and represents employers in both administrative proceedings before the Ohio Industrial Commission and court proceedings in Ohio courts. He has obtained favorable jury verdicts for employers in Ohio courts and is a strong advocate for employers in both the hearing room and courtroom.
Prior to law school, Andy handled liability and casualty claims for Safeco Insurance Company and Macy’s Department Stores. Currently, he has leadership roles with the Cincinnati Bar Association’s workers’ compensation committee and actively speaks and presents to trade associations, bar associations third party administrators, employers and employer groups throughout the state.
- Northern Kentucky University, Chase College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2011)
- University of Cincinnati (B.A., 2004)
- Southern District of Ohio
- Northern District of Indiana
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Selected for the Ohio Rising Stars® List