Jacob is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department. His experience includes representing clients in state and federal court in the areas of contract litigation, product liability, and intellectual property. In particular, he has personally and individually handled breach of warranty cases, which included defending depositions, preparing expert witnesses, drafting and arguing motions, and drafting and responding to discovery. Jacob also negotiated and obtained a favorable settlement in a data privacy action for a social media client and has drafted substantial portions of dispositive motions in a supply agreement dispute and an employee-raiding action.
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Order of the Coif
- University of California - Los Angeles (B.A., 2010)
- Southern District of California
- Central District of California
- Distinguished Service Award by the San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program
- Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services (2015)