Jeffrey is a member of our Commercial Litigation Practice Group. He appears before state and federal court judges for conferences and oral arguments, conducts depositions of parties and witnesses and drafts pleadings, discovery requests, discovery responses and substantive motions. His experience also includes advising exploration and production companies involved in lease challenges, analyzing the valuation of oil and gas assets for self-administered title arbitration arising out of oil and gas acquisition agreements, and negotiating and drafting agreements for a variety of transactions related to the natural gas industry.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.S., 2009)
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- The Honorable Amy Reynolds Hay American Inn of Court
- Federal Bar Association Western District of Pennsylvania Chapter