Jenna is a member of the Health Care Practice Group, focusing her practice on complex health care litigation, regulatory, and transactional matters. In her litigation practice, Jenna handles False Claims Act, ERISA and other benefits litigation as well as claims involving allegations of provider negligence.
Jenna also handles contracting for an array of health care clients. In addition, she advises clients on health care compliance matters, including AKS and Stark, Telehealth, HIPAA privacy and security, FDA, Medicare/Medicaid, pharmacy, and other federal and state health care laws. Jenna has a thorough understanding of the issues in the ever-evolving health care landscape, which she draws upon in advising clients.
- DePaul University College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- DePaul Law Review, Symposium Editor, Magna Cum Laude, Order of the Coif, Dean’s List
- TEFL International (2009)
- Costa Rica, Teaching ESL Certificate
- Miami University (B.A., 2009)
- Dean’s List
- English Literature
- Young Lawyers Section Liaison for the Cincinnati Bar Association Health Care Law Section