Jennie counsels public and privately held companies and individuals on civil and criminal matters, with a focus on civil litigation and white collar criminal defense. She practices in federal and state courts and before administrative and regulatory bodies.
Prior to her legal career, she worked closely with numerous Fortune 500 companies to integrate cutting edge communication and internet solutions into their business models. In today’s e-world, her professional background has combined with her legal practice to make Jennie a uniquely experienced and valuable practitioner in the field of e-discovery in both civil litigation and white collar criminal defense.
In her civil practice, she represents large public corporations, closely held businesses, partnerships, joint ventures, medical practices, manufacturers, and governmental entities. This representation includes contract and commercial issues, shareholder/member disputes, embezzlement and conversion investigations and claims, commercial landlord/tenant fights, and a variety of federal, state and local tax disputes, board of revision and tax appeal work, and significant collection matters.
In Jennie's criminal defense practice, she represents, counsels, and defends institutions, corporations and individuals in a variety of matters. These include defending against criminal investigations at the federal, state and local levels, grand jury responses, False Claims Act defense, medical fraud, and tax fraud investigations.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2006)
- Clinic Director’s Award
- Public Service Fellow with the Dean’s Special Recognition
- CALI Award for Excellence
- Past Editor’s Award for Outstanding Staff Member
- Pro Bono Research Group (2004 - 2006)
- The Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution, Editorial Board and managing editor
- Ohio University (B.S.B.A., summa cum laude, 1998)
- Marketing and Finance
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute, volunteer
- Children's Hunger Alliance, Programs Committee
- Ohio Super Lawyers®
- Ohio Rising Stars®