A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Julia is eager to bring her competitive nature to Dinsmore’s Litigation Department. Through her time at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Pittsburgh and as a summer associate at Dinsmore, she has gained experience with litigation in both the federal and state court systems.
While at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Pittsburgh she gained experience researching and preparing memorandums for cases involving health care fraud and the False Claims Act, Habeas petitions, the Fair Housing Act, and the Religious Freedom Restoration Act. She also analyzed data and records for pre-trial discovery and drafted complaints.
Prior to law school, Julia earned her degree from the University of Michigan. She then earned her law degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where she served as the Editor in Chief of the Journal of Law and Commerce, a law review that focuses on domestic and international commercial and business law.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- University of Michigan (B.A., 2013)
- 2013-2015 Recipient of the Dean’s Scholarship
- 2013 Recipient of the Beckman Fund Scholarship
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Non-Profit Organizations