Lauren focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. She has represented clients in a variety of business disputes, including actions for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty and other business tort claims. Lauren has assisted clients with responding to civil investigative demands and government subpoenas. She also has extensive experience advising on insurance coverage matters and representing insurer clients in bad-faith litigation and complex coverage disputes.
She has worked with clients across numerous industries, including financial services, insurance, health care, energy and natural resources, and property management. She is adept at drafting motions and managing the discovery process, working with both traditional and electronic discovery.
Lauren practices in both state and federal court and has successfully litigated in the Kentucky Court of Appeals.
- University of Kentucky College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Kentucky Law Journal, notes editor
- Moot Court Board
- First Year Appellate Advocacy Competition, Overall Best Appellate Brief
- Crittenden Legal Writing Club, Best Oral Argument
- University of Dayton (B.A., 2011)
- Political Science
- Dean’s List
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association, Women Lawyer’s Association
- Jarrett’s Joy Cart, board member