Laurie is a member of the Litigation Department where she focuses her practice on the False Claims Act and qui tam litigation. She also has extensive experience in environmental litigation matters, including environmental enforcement actions seeking RCRA civil penalties.
Laurie has also defended clients in banking and financial services litigation, including litigation involving check and electronic funds transactions.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2008)
- Wright State University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2005)
- Southern District of Ohio
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- The Ohio Bar Association
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Stars, for General Litigation