Larry is a member of the Intellectual Property Department, concentrating his practice on patent prosecution. With a background in engineering, including working with EMCOR Group and General Cable, he has a thorough understanding of a wide variety of mechanical and electrical technologies. He also has extensive experience performing prior art searches, reviewing pre-issuance and post-issuance patent language, and corresponding with the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Larry served as a judicial intern for the Hon. William O. Bertelsman in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky. He also served as a licensing extern in the University of Cincinnati Intellectual Property Office.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Intellectual Property and Computer Law Journal, Founding Member
- University of Cincinnati (M.B.A., 2011)
- University of Cincinnati (B.S., summa cum laude, 2011)
- Mechanical Engineering
- U.S. Patent & Trademark Office