Lisa concentrates her practice in the areas of general corporate and business law, corporate finance, and mergers and acquisitions. She has been involved in acquisitions and sales of businesses in a variety of industries, including healthcare. She also has experience with purchasing and selling aircraft.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1995)
- Order of the Coif; University of Cincinnati Law Review, Member
- Kenyon College (B.A., magna cum laude, 1990)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Economics & English
- Southern District of Ohio
- American Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Temple Israel, Dayton Ohio, Past President of Board of Directors and Member of Executive Committee
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for Corporate Law
- Named to the Dayton Business Journal's "Who's Who in Law"
- Selected for the Ohio Super Lawyers® Rising Star List 2005-2007
- Named to the Dayton Business Journal's "40 Under 40"
- Dayton Philharmonic Volunteer Association's Music Friend of the Year, 2005
- Dorothy B. Moyer Young Leadership Award recipient, 2010