A member of the Corporate Department, Mary represents both public and private clients in a wide variety of corporate transactions. Her practice focuses on mergers, acquisitions and dispositions of all sizes. Mary enjoys getting to know the business goals of her clients, enabling her to provide practical advice from a commercial perspective, which helps her clients close deals quickly and efficiently.
Mary has extensive transactional experience with companies of all sizes, from start-up entities to family businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Her practice includes corporate formation, ongoing governance advice, capital raising, securities transactions, public company disclosure issues and commercial contracts.
Prior to her practice, Mary worked as a writer and editor of books and websites on personal finance topics and co-authored “An Investor’s Guide to Trading Options.” She is currently a contributor to various Ohio-specific articles and form documents on Practical Law.
She earned her JD from Harvard Law School.
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 2008)
- Duke University (B.A., 2002)
- New York
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- May We Help, Director
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts – Cincinnati, Chair
- United Way Emerging Leaders
- Harvard Law School Association of Cincinnati, Treasurer
- Cincinnati Opera, Center Stage Board Associate
- 100 Wise Women, Steering Committee
- Selected for the Ohio Rising Stars® List