A member of the Corporate Department, Mary represents both public and private clients in a wide variety of corporate transactions. Her practice focuses on mergers, acquisitions and dispositions of all sizes. Mary sets herself apart by emphasizing an understanding of the business goals of her clients, so that she can ensure her legal advice reflects a practical, commercial perspective. This approach helps her clients close deals quickly and efficiently.
Mary has extensive transactional experience with companies of all sizes, from family businesses to Fortune 100 companies, and from start-up entities to institutions that have existed for more than 100 years. Her areas of practice include corporate formation, ongoing governance advice, capital raising, securities transactions, public company disclosure issues and commercial contracts.
Prior to her practice, Mary worked as a writer and editor of books and websites on personal finance topics and co-authored “An Investor’s Guide to Trading Options.” She is currently a contributor to various Ohio-specific articles and form documents on Practical Law.
She earned her JD from Harvard Law School.
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 2008)
- Duke University (B.A., 2002)
- New York
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- May We Help, Director
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts – Cincinnati, Chair
- United Way Emerging Leaders
- Cincinnati Opera, Center Stage Board Associate
- 100 Wise Women, Steering Committee
- Three Arts Scholarship Fund, Director
- C-Change Class of 2018, Member
- Selected for the Ohio Rising Stars® List