Matthew's practice is concentrated in tax, estate planning, bankruptcy and commercial litigation.
He comes to the firm with a background in banking and mortgage origination. Before beginning a legal career, Matthew was a branch manager of a Wells Fargo Financial mortgage origination office in Zanesville, Ohio.
He is active in the community, including volunteering for HealthyTriState.org, which hosts the annual St. Mary’s Marshall Marathon; volunteering for Penny Power – a program which aids needy children; and volunteering/coaching with various youth sports in Ceredo/Kenova and sits on the board of the Ceredo/Kenova Little League, serving as treasurer.
- Ohio Northern University, Claude W. Pettit College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Marshall University (B.B.A., cum laude, 2005)
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- HealthyTriState.org, volunteer
- Ceredo/Kenova sports leagues, volunteer/board member
- Generation Huntington
- C-K Area Business Association